Run free, Sweet Roxy.

Today, we said goodbye to my Roxy.

I have no words right now, but they’ll come.

Run free, baby girl. Momma loves you very much.

Mica

1. tracyintacoma Said,

September 6, 2013@ 8:28 pm      Reply

Your baby girl Roxy was so loved and beautiful, and I know she loved you back just as much. I am sorry for your pain.
    Tracy & Angel

2. fetchon3 Said,

September 6, 2013@ 8:41 pm      Reply

We miss you, Roxy. So much. You’ve left quite an emptiness behind and a hole in our hearts. You’re safe and painfree now, girlie. We love you.

3. Karma Said,

September 6, 2013@ 9:33 pm      Reply

I have no doubts that you went above and beyond for your baby girl. She has no more pain. Your heart will hurt because she was so special. Beyond that, there isn’t much comfort my words can give you at this time, but please know that my heart hurts for the grief you now bear. We are here for you.
    Karma, the pack, and our angel Brendol

4. zeuspod Said,

September 6, 2013@ 9:48 pm      Reply

Mica, I am sorry that you and your family are facing this heartache. Many of us understand the pain and emptiness that you are feeling now and send you tons of hugs. Please know that we are thinking of you and wishing you strength and comfort during this difficult time.

Lisa and Angel Zeus

September 6, 2013@ 10:23 pm      Reply

Oh Mica.

Words are so hard to come by at times like this. I wish I could give you the gift of a smile right now whenever you think of your beautiful angel. I wish I could make things hurt less. I wish that our dogs could stay with us forever. If only. Sigh.

My heart goes out to you. This is the hardest thing any of us ever have to do, and there’s no easy way around it.

Please know you and Roxy touched us all so much. She will never, ever be forgotten. xoxo

6. roxiesmom Said,

September 6, 2013@ 10:40 pm      Reply

Holding you and your beautiful Roxy in our hearts and prayers. The FB pictures were just great. I laughed through tears at the box-head.
    Rest easy, lovely girl.

-Liz and Roo

September 6, 2013@ 11:09 pm      Reply

Mica,
    I know how are words are to come by. Roxy was loved by everyone here and we will all miss her. RIP baby girl. Run free. I hope you meet Sassy up there.

Thank you for allowing us to be part of her journey & sharing all the wonderful pictures

Michelle & Angel Sassy

September 6, 2013@ 11:16 pm      Reply

Mica-

I know nothing can make this time easier. You gave Roxy the best chance and allowed more time to spend with you. Your love is what mattered to her and your love is what set her free. Hold all your memories close and know you have a special guardian angel watching over you.

Blessings-
    Luanne and Spirit Shooter

9. Dakota Dawg Said,

September 6, 2013@ 11:43 pm      Reply

I’m so sorry, Mica. I wish you peace in the coming days. Roxy has touched many here. She made her mark.

Shari

10. Snoop Said,

September 7, 2013@ 3:55 am      Reply

Mica,
    We are so sorry…..she was a beautiful girl, loved dearly and will never be forgotten. Your photos of her are wonderful.

Esther and Snoop

11. maggie Said,

September 7, 2013@ 7:35 am      Reply

Oh Mica, my heart goes out to you in your loss of Roxy. I know the pain is incredible. Our dogs just don’t live long enough…. Run free, Roxy…

Tracy & Angel Maggie

12. maximutt Said,

September 7, 2013@ 10:14 am      Reply

Love you Roxy. Thinking of you Mica.

13. atlasmom Said,

September 7, 2013@ 5:18 pm      Reply

Mica, I am so very sorry for your loss. We miss Roxie girl. Godspeed sweet angle.

Patricia & Mighty Atlas

14. shannanu Said,

September 7, 2013@ 6:26 pm      Reply

Hi Mica
    I am so sorry to hear this. :(. I only met you and Roxy a short while ago i chat, but feel like like I’ve known you sweet souls forever. You and Roxy were so kind in welcoming Dottie and me and I know she was welcomed in the same loving way. Bless you both, big hugs and my deepest sympathies.
    Love, Shannan and Dottie

15. BarretsMomHeather Said,

September 9, 2013@ 11:38 am      Reply

Oh no… I am soo sorry for your loss. We’ve had so many losses of such wonderful warriors lately. I am thinking of you and your family.

Heather