On Roxy’s 5-month Angelversary

It has been 5 months since we lost Roxy. I miss her every day, but I’m so thankful for the time we spent, and what she taught me, which helped me open up my heart to another furry baby, Zeus.

This guy makes me laugh and smile every day and I am very thankful to have him in my life.

Upside down Zeus

February 6, 2014@ 11:20 am      Reply

Oh my Roxy!! What a PERFECT picture to share yor Angelversary with us! Just perfect…sooooo YOU! A smiling, happy gentle soul! I think you taught Zeus how to give a “toothy grin face” for the camera!

We miss you everday too Roxy. We do. I LOVE it when your momma posts because it’s another chance to see yor sweet mug n the avatar. But one of the biggest “happy pitter patter of my heart” s when yor banner pops up! I smile big everytime!! The one with yor face sprinkled with snow where you are just entrenched in the blissful moment……LOVE IT!!

Zeus, you hit the lottery when you and Roxy picked Mica!! Of course, that was the plan all along!! WHAT A HAPPY PICTURE!! I’m sure you do bring laughs everyday! You just have “adventurous” written all over your soul!

Mica, PLEASE continue to post pictures and stories of BOTH these pups! We will always be family.

Roxy, bet you get to play extra games of batmitton on your “Angelversaries” and get to keep all the birdies you want! You will ALWAYS be our champion and winner!

Sending lots and lots of love and hugs to all!!

Sally and Happy Hannan

2. labsrus Said,

February 6, 2014@ 11:45 am      Reply

Hi, and thanks for sharing these lovely photos! It’s been almost 7 months for us. Time heals you a bit I’m finding out, but we think of our Hunter every day too.
    I’m so glad you have another furbaby in your life. The love and caring that you gave to Roxy will be wonderful for Zeus. She probably even picked him out for you!
    Enjoy your time with your new pup.

Love,
    Julie – Super Dog Angel Hunter’s Mom

February 6, 2014@ 12:33 pm      Reply

Aww. Roxy is so hoppy for you both! She is smiling down on you and wagging that pretty tail.

What a beautiful thing to open your heart up to another pup in need of loving. Yay!

February 6, 2014@ 2:46 pm      Reply

Awww Roxy. Hoppy Angelversary. Roxy taught you well and you opened your heart to a wonderful boy Zeus. I am glad Roxy got to meet him before she crossed & put her paw of approval on him 🙂

Roxy we all miss you little girl. Keep smiling down on your mom, dad & zeus

We want more stories too 🙂

Michelle & Angel Sassy

February 6, 2014@ 3:30 pm      Reply

OMY DAWGGGGGG How could you not grin when you see that photo.. both photo’s
    Gosh.. she was a beautiful girl… her beauty must be stunning at the Bridge..
    I bet you Franklin probably swoons when she walks by!!!
    I can’t believe it has been 5 months for Roxy girl… it’s been almost 9 months for my Frankie…
    Time flies by so fast.. yet sometimes it feels like it was just yesterday!
    So glad Zeus is there to help you fill your heart with another goofy guy’s puppy love!!
    Christine…. with Franklin in her heart♥

6. trituck Said,

February 7, 2014@ 6:38 am      Reply

Thanks for sharing your photos of Roxy. What a beautiful girl she was….and her love for you just shines through her eyes.

And Zeus….what a happy, happy boy….

Linda and Tucker

7. fetchon3 Said,

February 7, 2014@ 10:53 am      Reply

Roxy, what a pretty lady you were! I’m so glad we’ve got these stunning photos of you to remind us of your love of life and happiness! She had a pretty awesome life, huh? What a sweetie. She’s lucky enough to have aligned you with Zeus, to keep you busy, in love, and happy. Welcome, Zeus, and thank you.
    We miss you, Roxy. Every day!
    ~ Katy & Jackson