It’s been 6 months.

Dear Roxy,

It’s been 6 months since you left us and we miss you lots. My friend Jay’s dog Herbie just left for the bridge, so would you do us a favour and keep an eye out for him? Maybe show him around a bit and keep him company. Thanks 🙂 …

Zeus is doing great. He’s been a wonderful addition to our family. I only wish you could have spent more time with him; you guys could have been great pals. We are trying to give him a really great life, and he sure completes ours. Thanks for helping us pick him out.

Now say “chubby bunnies”

Love,
Mom / Mica

March 6, 2014@ 1:04 pm      Reply

Oh Mica and Roxy!!!

I’m sitting here, tears flowing as I’m reading your words…we ALL miss that Sweet Roxy so…..

and then I scroll down to the first picture and caption and burst out laughing!!!!!!:-) 🙂
    Talk about a roller coaster ride in a span of seconds!!

Roxy’s still spending time with Zeus…you just aren’t as aware as he is. Roxy probably has to watch over Zeus forever….I just have the feeling he is a clown who needs a lot of guidance from Wise Roxy.

Was Herbie one of Roxy’s buddies in some of her previous blogs? I remember she used to visit with a lot of dog friends and I couldn’t remember if Herbie was one of them. Please tell Jay how very sorry we are and I KNOW Herbie was surrou ded with love every second he was with Jay…and he took that love with him, just as he left his love here in Jay’s heart.

Mica, I’m sooooooo glad you continue to post! We are ALL family and always love hearing from you and Roxy AND Zeus! When it feels right, please drop by with more Roxy pictures! It’s always so life affirming to see her!! Still melts my heart everytime!

Please keep sharing Zeus’s journey AND pictures! We love hearing about him!! He’s realy a lovely dog! Tell us more about the beautiful white dog lou ging n the sofa in the background too.

Thanks again for posting today! We will always love you and Roxy! She will NEVER be forgotten here, okay??

Sending you so much love!

March 6, 2014@ 1:06 pm      Reply

We miss Roxy too. Hoppy Angelversary Roxy. I am so glad you helped pick out Zeus for your mom & dad. You 2 are great pal.

hugs
    Michelle & Angel Sassy

3. willowsmom Said,

March 6, 2014@ 2:03 pm      Reply

Mica,

I’m sending hugs and love your way. Roxy was a special girl and will always be in your heart…and in ours.

I know that having Zeus brings you joy and comfort. And he’s so lucky to have you as a mom!

Hugs,
    Carol

March 6, 2014@ 2:41 pm      Reply

Roxy, we are always thinking of you. It’s hard to believe 6 months have gone by. You’re still around in our book though, keeping an eye on everything, especially Zeus. thanks for looking out for everyone.

xoxo

March 6, 2014@ 4:01 pm      Reply

It seems like Zeus liikes lampchops!!!! lol
    It’s hard to believe that it has been 6 months when it feels like it was just last month or so… gah! Time… is sometimes a friend and sometimes not.
    on March 15 it will have been 10 months for my Franklin.. wow. almost a year… *sigh*
    I’m sure Roxy smelt Herbie when he arrived and raced to greet him!!!
    Christine… with Franklin in her heart♥

6. fetchon3 Said,

March 6, 2014@ 8:01 pm      Reply

Awwww. Roxy is a beautiful Angel now. Her wings are stunning! Or maybe, it’s just that in whatever form she selected, she’s stunning. I’m thankful, too, she got you Zeus. He’s handsome, personable, and darn cute – esp in his tent!

Miss you, Roxy. You were such a strong force here and have left your mark on more hearts than you know….
    ~ Katy & Jackson

March 6, 2014@ 10:47 pm      Reply

Thinking of Roxy – she was part of a special group of fur kids.

Zeus is just beautiful and looks so happy. So glad he is there for you.

Take care-